Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year's Resolutions.... YEAH RIGHT!

I will stop over eating. I will stop smoking.  I will be more efficient. I will blah, blah, blah.  How many of us make these resolutions only to break them a week later?  I promised myself that I would never, ever make another resolution because I only let myself down when I fail.  So...

Thanks to my Prom Queen friend, I still can't believe I am friends with a former homecoming queen, I am now working out during my lunch instead of enjoying a nice, delicious, calorie filled pulled pork wrap.  Have I gained the dreaded holiday weight?  Yes.  Do I hate the way I look? Yes.  Am I going to gripe and complain about working out. Oh hell yes.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Amy! I wish we worked together so that I could workout with you. Stop by next time you are in town - miss your face but LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will stop by! I tell you she is brutal! BUT I have lost 6 lbs... SO I relunctly agree that this is good for me...

    ReplyDelete