Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm just saying...

      Dating in your 30s is tough business.  It seems that guys revert back to that horny teenage mind set no matter how old.  When it says on my profile that I am not interested in booty calls, sending a message that says, "You are hot.  Wanna meet up at Holiday Inn?" isn't going to convince me otherwise.  I mean come on now, I am an attractive girl and if all I wanted was a night of bumping uglies I could go down to the bar. 

     I have had some real doozies and slowly I will share with you, I mean I gotta keep you coming back.  Right?  Today I am remembering a guy I was dating and we were actually on date number 3.  I took him to a work thing and went out with 2 other couples afterwards.  We had a pleasant evening and I thought that maybe this could roll into something good. 

Until...
we were relaxing at my house one Sunday afternoon and started talking about exercise and about how much I HATE IT.  He looked at me and said, "You know, you would look really hot if you lost 20 lbs." 
 .....

    

 Have you had enough time to digest this? Need a little more time?

.....
    
Yes he actually said that.  Now though I wanted to grab my gun and shoot his kneecaps off I simply said, "I really need to get over to Teresa's and help her paint."  Did I really need to help Teresa?  Nope.  I am not even sure she was in town that weekend....  

Yes another one bit the dust.

Dating does suck and when you are successful, professional, and have morals it rates at  around 10 on the suckage meter.  I am lucky enough to have a friend who is sharing the dating experience with me and you should check out her blog





No comments:

Post a Comment